You’re on the right page now if you are an employer looking for an apprentice. We can definitely help and we like to think there is no-one better equipped than Accountancy Learning to provide your accountancy (AAT or ACA Level 7) apprenticeship training and/or help you find a suitable candidate.
You may also be able to claim Government funding to assist with hiring an apprentice and their training costs, visit our ‘Apprenticeships & Funding’ page to find out more.
Alternatively, click on the button to request a brochure. More information about the different elements of the services we provide are listed further below, but we can go through all that when we talk.
- Training Needs Analysis
- Job profiling ( Thomas International
- Promote your vacancy (on Apprenticeship website and our website)
- Talent Programme matching service
- Bookkeeping Aptitude Test
- Job profiling
- Literacy/Numeracy initial Assessment
- The Balancing Act (online, self-study bookkeeping course – can be completed in as little as five days)
Enrolment and starting the Apprenticeship
- “Roll on, Roll off” – start at any time of the year
- “Sign up” can be completed either on-site or online
Apprenticeships and Funding
- See the detailed content and flexible delivery of our Apprenticeship programme
- See details of our non-apprenticeship distance learning courses
Completion and Progression
- Although we will agree to a planned end date, the programme duration can be flexed to reflect changes in circumstances